In today’s society we are more focused than ever on weight loss & health but are getting fatter, sicker and more depressed…what gives?
The reality is the fitness & nutrition industry want us to believe that you need their “secret sauce” or specific plan that is “the key to losing weight” to succeed. And that could not be farther from the truth.
So why are these programs actually setting you up to fail instead of succeed?
- When we get too obsessed with following a plan and then we eat off the plan, it causes stress, anxiety and us to rebel against the structure aka binge eat. This is why all diets work for a period of time but set us up to fail in the long term making you ride the diet train for life (the big companies want this because it keeps you coming back for more!)
- Life happens! Work, events, car breaks down, break ups, work, kids etc. You need tools to help you make smarter decisions without feeling stressed and be able to deal with the ebbs and flows of life without throwing in the nutrition towel
- We make it wayyyyy to complicated. There are not magic foods – all these light, calorie free, gluten free, “health” foods are all marketing. The fitness and nutrition companies want us to think it is complicated but it is not. There are no magic plans- low carb, high fat, vegan, paleo are all different ways of eating but none hold the magic key to health. We gotta get back to simplicity…it truly is the only thing that will work!
So how do you ditch the diet cycle, guilt and roller coaster and get on? You have to listen to find out!
In this episode, the Head Chicks take you through:
- The Top 4 things you can do TODAY that will transform your eating which can lead to fat loss, more energy, better hormonal balance and more…without counting a single calorie
- Breakdown of these strategies to apply for LIFE so you never have to worry about weight management
- The exact HOW-TO guide to start incorporating these healthy changes (we are just gonna tell you, we are gonna show you how!)
So get comfy and ready to listen! See below for details and click on the player to listen or subscribe to Itunes to download weekly.
Want to stay in the loop for future podcasts? Click here and we will make sure you are the first to know when they are available plus other awesome bonuses too!
And if you have a question about fitness, nutrition, wellness or business that you would like us to give our 2 cents about or have any feedback about the show, simply email us at email@example.com …we would love to hear from you!
Laura & Amanda – FIT CHICKS xo