CLICK ON THE PLAYER ABOVE TO LISTEN
Marni Wasserman is a nationally recognized nutritionist, chef and acclaimed author of the books, Fermenting for Dummies and Plant-Based Diet For Dummies . Taking her immense knowledge for healthy living, Marni is also the co-host of the #1 health podcast on Itunes, The Ultimate Health Podcast where weekly she interviews world-class experts in the health & wellness community to help you adopt a realistic real food diet and balanced wholesome lifestyle through simple strategies
In this episode, we cover:
- Marni’s story from transitioning from eating under a “title” to eating for her best health
- The vegan style vs a paleo style approach to food
- Why Marni knew she needed to shift her diet
- The response from her veggie community
- In Marni’s words, the most important thing to focus on when it comes to nutrition
- The current nutrition trends (ie keto, gluten free, etc)
- How to find a way of eating that works for you using your body cues
- Top 5 “go to” health food that Marni uses on the regular and how you can incorporate easily into everyday
- 3 simple tips to make nutrition less overwhelming and stop feeling like they are “doing something wrong”
- Resources to learn more about your body and support yourself through this transition
- How Marni personally balances her health, wellness, fitness with all of the amazing things she does in her work and personal life
3 Key Points:
- Eat for YOUR optimal health – not based on a nutrition title or what someone else tells you is good for you.
- Learn how to listen to your body’s cues. It is always telling you what it needs 🙂
- Focus on quality, real whole foods to nourish your body – inside & out.
- Marni Wasserman – Marni’s Website
- The Ultimate Health Podcast– Marni’s Podcast
- Fermenting for Dummies & Plant Based Diet for Dummies – Get a copy of Marni’s Books!
- Fitness & Nutrition Expert Program: Get certified in fitness, nutrition, wellness & business in 12 weeks! Registration is open for the Sept 27, 2017
- Natural Weight Loss Coach: Become a nutrition weight loss expert! 8 week program starts Oct 23, 2017
Want to help support the show?
- Subscribe to us on iTunes and leave a review. Android users can subscribe on Google Play so you never miss an episode!
- Stay in the loop for future podcasts by Clicking here and we will make sure you are the first to know when they are available plus other awesome bonuses too!
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions fitness, nutrition, wellness or business that you would like us to give our 2 cents about!
- Follow us on Facebook!
Laura & Amanda – FIT CHICKS xo
*For informational purposes only. Please consult a physician before starting or changing an exercise or nutrition program