CLICK ON THE PLAYER ABOVE TO LISTEN
Jill Coleman is founder of JillFit.com and co-founder of Metabolic Effect, Inc. Her passion lies in coaching in the areas of mindset, body, and business via her flagship program, The Best Of You (BOY) Coaching Club mentorship, as well as a few signature online programs, like the Mindset Makeover, the Food Obsession Boot Camp and her 52-week exercise program, the Total Training Experience (TTE).
In this episode, we cover:
Jill’s story: from competing to her current healthy lifestyle
How to stay healthy and happy when you are incorporating fitness and nutrition into your life
Jill’s Moderation 365 method
How to avoid the pitfalls of yoyo dieting
Shifting your mindset to once and for all let go of obsessive habits in the gym and kitchen
How to incorporate “Food Gimme’s”
Planning for pre-emptive food cheats
Fitness training for everyday living
Mindset and how it can affect your daily life and goals
3 Key Points:
Stop counting calories and instead look for food satisfaction with the Moderation 365 method.
Plan for your goals and life so you can make it a lifestyle change and not just a temporary fix.
Choose to have the mindset to feel good, see the life you want to create, and take action today to do so.
- FREE 3-Part Moderation365 Training series
- Jillfit– Jills’s Website
- Follow Jillfit on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Fitness & Nutrition Expert Program: Get certified in fitness, nutrition, wellness & business in 12 weeks! Registration is open for the Sept 27, 2017
- Natural Weight Loss Coach: Become a nutrition weight loss expert! 8 week program starts Oct 23, 2017
Want to help support the show?
- Subscribe to us on iTunes and leave a review. Android users can subscribe on Google Play so you never miss an episode!
- Stay in the loop for future podcasts by Clicking here and we will make sure you are the first to know when they are available plus other awesome bonuses too!
- Email us at email@example.com with any questions fitness, nutrition, wellness or business that you would like us to give our 2 cents about!
- Follow us on Facebook!
Laura & Amanda – FIT CHICKS xo
*For informational purposes only. Please consult a physician before starting or changing an exercise or nutrition program