CLICK ON THE PLAYER ABOVE TO LISTEN
When trying to live healthy, events can be a stressful nightmare…whether you are hosting or attending them. It doesn’t have to be that way if you have the right tools! With Canada Day & Fourth of July celebrations in full swing this month, the Head Chicks will set you up with their top 5 strategies to help you host or attend events, and stay in line with your goals so you can enjoy your time and not stress about your waistline
In this episode, we cover:
How to keep on track while hosting or attending an event
Fun food ideas to offer while staying within your food philosophies
Apps to avoid sugar crashes and cravings
Avoiding the dessert disasters
Eating more veggies
Sweet salad options
Nixing the sugar bomb cocktails and what to offer up instead
How alcohol can crash your results long term and what to do instead
Activities to add in to get the party going
Why you should have a planned activity at every event
3 Key Points:
You do not have to change up your own food philosophies in order to be a fab host! Just adapt recipes to make the food fun, unique but still healthy.
Alcohol can have a major negative affect on your own fitness and health results. Combine that with the sugary cocktails we love at fun events and you are asking for trouble. Look for unique low sugar variations to make your drinks exciting and refreshing without the excessive calories and carb overload.
- Get moving! Plan some fun activities at your event for mingling ease as well as a fun way to get in those extra steps or burn a few calories.
- Fitness & Nutrition Expert Program: Get certified in fitness, nutrition, wellness & business in 12 weeks! Registration is open for the Sept 27, 2017
- Natural Weight Loss Coach: Become a nutrition weight loss expert! 8 week program starts Oct 23, 2017
Want to help support the show?
- Subscribe to us on iTunes and leave a review. Android users can subscribe on Google Play so you never miss an episode!
- Stay in the loop for future podcasts by Clicking here and we will make sure you are the first to know when they are available plus other awesome bonuses too!
- Email us at email@example.com with any questions fitness, nutrition, wellness or business that you would like us to give our 2 cents about!
- Follow us on Facebook!
Laura & Amanda – FIT CHICKS xo
*For informational purposes only. Please consult a physician before starting or changing an exercise or nutrition program