CLICK ON THE PLAYER ABOVE TO LISTEN!
Who runs the world? Girls!!
Yes, it is time we recognize all that we do and are worth. In this podcast co founders of FIT CHICKS Academy Laura Jackson and Amanda Quinn chat about exceptional women of the past year, gender equality in this industry and how to feel even more empowered as a woman today!
In this episode we cover:
- The time in now to celebrate all of the achievements of women around the world
- Laura and Amanda celebrate a few extraordinary women of this past year and their achievements
- With the focus of International Women’s Day for 2018 being all about gender equality we take a look at past as well as present trends in moving towards more equality as well as things that still need to change
- Talking about empowerment we take a look at ways in which you can become more empowered today with simple daily strategies
- Empowering other women has never been more important, we take a look at how you can do that today!
- 2018 is a year with a focus on gender equality, in order to achieve this we must work together to break down stereotypes and “roles” in which women feel they need to play to sell their products, to be heard and to be seen.
- Feeling empowered can come from many different sources and each individual will have something that will help to build their confidence. Do what works for you and only follow things that serve you personally. We are all different and need to embrace our own needs and qualities.
- We need to work together as women to empower one another and stop competing with each other. Now is the time to come together for the same purpose and to rise stronger rather than shutting each other out or dismissing one anothe
- Fitness & Nutrition Expert Program: Get certified in fitness, nutrition, wellness & business in 12 weeks! Click to download our 2018 brochure. Next program starts March 28, 2018
- Holistic Nutrition Weight Loss Expert: Become a holistic nutrition weight loss expert! Next program starts April 24, 2018!
Want to help support the show?
- Subscribe to us on iTunes and leave a review. Android users can subscribe on Google Play so you never miss an episode!
- Stay in the loop for future podcasts by Clicking here and we will make sure you are the first to know when they are available plus other awesome bonuses too!
- Email us at email@example.com with any questions fitness, nutrition, wellness or business that you would like us to give our 2 cents about!
- Follow us on Facebook!
Laura & Amanda – FIT CHICKS xo
*For informational purposes only. Please consult a physician before starting an exercise program