CLICK ON THE PLAYER ABOVE TO LISTEN!
Do you ever wonder what it is about some entrepreneurs that makes them wildly successful while others seem to struggle? Wonder what things you need to know to get ahead in this industry? On this podcast we are going to share with you the top three things you need to be doing in order to be successful. We are asking some important questions, getting you a stand out brand, and setting you up for long term success!
- We chat about the main reason why most people get into this industry
- The number one struggle of most fitness and health professionals
- Why having a business mind is just as important as a passion for creating impact
- Which phrases you need to eliminate today from your vocabulary in order to start becoming successful
- Why knowing the type of business you want is so important
- Having some questions you need to answer before you begin to build your business
- What the mirror effect is and how to avoid it
- The main difference between most gyms and small businesses
- The number one thing you need to do today so you are set up for long term success
3 Main Takeaways
- You need to determine the best business model for yourself and your lifestyle so you can commit to the process.
- The problem is not that there is too much competition out there. The problem is that you are blending in with the crowd as you do not have a stand out brand. You need to create a brand that speaks clearly to your audience.
- Having a plan for short and long term is key to success. This plan can change slightly throughout the year(s) but you always want a clear direction or else you will constantly feel like you are running in circles.
- Fitness & Nutrition Expert Program: Get certified in fitness, nutrition, wellness & business in 12 weeks! Click to download our 2018 brochure. Next program starts March 28, 2018
- Holistic Nutrition Weight Loss Expert: Become a holistic nutrition weight loss expert! Next program starts April 24, 2018!
Want to help support the show?
- Subscribe to us on iTunes and leave a review. Android users can subscribe on Google Play so you never miss an episode!
- Stay in the loop for future podcasts by Clicking here and we will make sure you are the first to know when they are available plus other awesome bonuses too!
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions fitness, nutrition, wellness or business that you would like us to give our 2 cents about!
- Follow us on Facebook!
Laura & Amanda – FIT CHICKS xo
*For informational purposes only. Please consult a physician before starting an exercise program