Curious as to why kettlebell training is so effective at toning your entire body, especially your core? Wonder what is the big difference between using kettlebells and weights? Who even invented them? FIT CHICKS Academy co-founder Amanda Quinn gets all the questions answered and more by leading kettlebell trainer and owner of Fit Women’s Weekly, Kindal Boyle. Find out what a typical workout looks like, her top 5 moves for a killer kettlebell full body workout, and why she recommends you give them a shot today.
CLICK ON THE PLAYER ABOVE TO LISTEN!
In this episode, we cover:
- Hear Kindal share why she left med school to pursue a career as a personal trainer
- How the freshman 15 was more like 40 for her and what she did about it
- How kettlebell training reshaped her body and helped her to develop a new found love for strength training
- Learn what bakers have in common with this type of training
- What makes kettlebell training so unique and effective
- Her top 5 moves for a fierce effective workout
- What the number 1 move is in kettlebell training that you need to master and why
- The exact training program she recommends for her clients for best results
- What she tells her clients in terms of the why you want to have a fit and healthy body that has nothing to do with appearance
3 Main Takeaways:
- Kettlebell training is a unique and ballistic style of training that uses about 40% more core when you are moving through movements giving you faster results with similar movements you would use with traditional strength training.
- When you are training with kettlebells you need to know how to do the swing. This movement is the key to being capable to do all the other movements well and without injury.
- You need to look for trainers with RKC certifications in order to be sure you are getting the most effective and safest training possible with kettlebells. Since the movements are more ballistic and require more multi joint movement there is a higher risk of injury associated to their use if you are not familiar with the movements or do not have the right coach to help guide you.
About Kindal Boyle
Kindal Boyle is a RKC and Kettlebell Athletics Certified Coach, and NASM personal trainer and a woman passionate about women’s health and fitness. With her husband, Dan, she owns and trains at a women’s studio in Charleston, SC and offers premier studio coaching online at FitWomensWeekly.net. Fitness isn’t about being strong to burn calories, its about being strong to be the most confident and healthy woman possible.
- Fitness & Nutrition Expert Program: Get certified in fitness, nutrition, wellness & business in 12 weeks! Click to download our 2018 brochure. Next program starts September 2018.
- Holistic Nutrition Weight Loss Expert: Become a holistic nutrition weight loss expert! Next program starts June 26, 2018
Want to help support the show?
- Subscribe to us on iTunes and leave a review. Android users can subscribe on Google Play so you never miss an episode!
- Stay in the loop for future podcasts by Clicking here and we will make sure you are the first to know when they are available plus other awesome bonuses too!
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions fitness, nutrition, wellness or business that you would like us to give our 2 cents about!
- Follow us on Facebook!
Laura & Amanda – FIT CHICKS xo
*For informational purposes only. Please consult a physician before starting an exercise program