Today it is time to talk about how your finances are affecting your health and what you can do about it. You see many of us do not really connect how strongly being financially well can affect your health, happiness and overall life. In today’s episode of FIT CHICKS Chat Co Founder of FIT CHICKS Academy Amanda Quinn is speaking with PFP accredited, and Fitness and Nutrition Expert Certified pro, Laura Lee Jewell, about this connection and how we can make changes today to get more comfortable for our tomorrow!
CLICK ON THE PLAYER ABOVE TO LISTEN!
In this episode, we cover:
- What Laura Lee knew at the age of 4
- What banking was like in her hometown back in the day
- What does it mean to be financially well?
- Why is financially wellness just as important as nutrition and fitness
- The top 3 questions you need to be asking yourself today to become secure in your finances
- The main struggles some women face with finances and how to correct it
- Why you need a plan today for tomorrow
- Laura Lee’s top 5 tips to live financially well
3 Main Takeaways:
- Financial wellness will have a major impact on your overall health if you are not paying attention to it. Since finances are one of the areas that people tend to stress over this can play a very important role in your overall health and cortisol levels if you are not careful. This is why it is a must that you need to be financially well.
- Goals need to not only be “SMART” but also as Laura Lee pints out “REAL” Realistic, editable, achievable and livable!
- Do not wait to be in a position where you are stressed about finances instead be prepared with plan and meet with a financially planner. This is their passion and their main focus so they can help you fill in the blanks where needed. You do not have to go at this along, much like fitness and health you always have professionals there to support you.
About Laura Lee
Laura Lee is a graduate of Confederation College and has over 20 years experience in the financial planning industry/ She has been PFP accredited for 17 years and liscensed to sell mutual funds for 29 years.. In 2016, Laura Lee met FIT CHICKS Academy Co-Founder Laura Jackson and fell in love with all things FIT CHICKS. This led her to enrol in the Fitness and Nutrition Expert certification program & graduate in the fall of 2016. This evolved to becoming a certified Canfit Pro FIS & PTS and I now owning Let’s Bounce – fitness classes using Kangoo Jumps rebound boots.
Laura Lee says her two favorite things are Financial Planning & FIT CHICKS!
- Fitness & Nutrition Expert Program: Get certified in fitness, nutrition, wellness & business in 12 weeks! Click to download our 2018 brochure. Next program starts September 2018.
- Holistic Nutrition Weight Loss Expert: Become a holistic nutrition weight loss expert! Next program starts June 26, 2018
Want to help support the show?
- Subscribe to us on iTunes and leave a review. Android users can subscribe on Google Play so you never miss an episode!
- Stay in the loop for future podcasts by Clicking here and we will make sure you are the first to know when they are available plus other awesome bonuses too!
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions fitness, nutrition, wellness or business that you would like us to give our 2 cents about!
- Follow us on Facebook!
Laura & Amanda – FIT CHICKS xo
*For informational purposes only. Please consult a physician before starting an exercise program