Summer is around the corner, and while many think it’s a harder time to stay on track, it’s actually easier than you think to getting your nutrition in check for a summer slimdown
In this episode, Founders of FIT CHICKS Academy Laura & Amanda are taking you through the 4 step process to transform your plate and your mindset that you can use at every event, vacation and just in your daily routine to help you reach your goals without getting obsessed, or give up your summer fun.. These simple shifts that the Head Chicks use in their own nutrition, and with clients, will give you the tools to becoming a lean, mean healthy machine this summer!
CLICK ON THE PLAYER ABOVE TO LISTEN!
In this episode, we cover:
- Why the quality of the food you choose is important
- Why summer is an awesome time to slimdown
- How to figure out how much you need to eat for weight loss
- The pros and cons of tracking your food
- Simple ways to slice calories from your diet
- Why we don’t suggest cutting any one macro nutrient out of your diet
Want a quick 7 day plan to kickstart your summer results? Download our FREE 7 day kickstart!!!
- Fitness & Nutrition Expert Program: Get certified in fitness, nutrition, wellness & business in 12 weeks! Click to download our 2018 brochure. Next program starts September 2018.
- Holistic Nutrition Weight Loss Expert: Become a holistic nutrition weight loss expert! Next program starts June 26, 2018
Want to help support the show?
- Subscribe to us on iTunes and leave a review. Android users can subscribe on Google Play so you never miss an episode!
- Stay in the loop for future podcasts by Clicking here and we will make sure you are the first to know when they are available plus other awesome bonuses too!
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions fitness, nutrition, wellness or business that you would like us to give our 2 cents about!
- Follow us on Facebook!
Laura & Amanda – FIT CHICKS xo
*For informational purposes only. Please consult a physician before starting an exercise program