We are super excited to have the Fit Bottomed Girls, Jennipher and Kristen joining us for a personal interview where we talk everything fit bottomed! We dive into what it means to be a fit bottomed girl, they share their personal workouts for success and how the break out of a fitness rut, kitchen essentials, meal prepping and eating real whole foods with a packed schedule. The ladies also share their top tips for living a fit bottomed life today!
CLICK ON THE PLAYER ABOVE TO LISTEN!
In this episode, we cover:
- The ladies share with us their definition of being a Fit Bottomed girl
- Why this movement is so important to them and their community
- What their go to workout is and why
- Breaking free from fitness rut’s
- Staying on top of nutrition with hectic schedules, toddlers and gluten and dairy allergies
- Go to meals and foods to keep them on track
- Kitchen essentials to make life a little simpler
- The one thing they suggest not giving any power
- What you need to know today if you are feeling “stuck”
- Things to look for in order to get the results you crave
- Their top tip on how you can live your best Fit Bottomed life
3 Key Take Aways:
- You will not see a change unless you are ready to make a change!
- If you are someone who uses a scale for progress and can do so without giving it any power at all then that is fine but if you feel like it takes away from your life rather than giving you life, time to ditch it!
- Approach everything with a beginner mindset. Sometimes we go into new workout programs, nutrition plans etc with the mindset of “I already know this, what could I possibly learn” but remember that you approach it from a beginner mindset and with fresh eyes you will learn and grow. If you go in with a closed off mind you will leave with the same information you started with and as a result the same progress and same issues you might have been facing that made you decide to look into something new in the first place. So stay open to information and a new approach to get what you are looking for and needing.
About Fit Bottomed Girls
What began as a single blog with a tongue-in-cheek play on a Queen song is now an online body positive phenomenon reaching millions of women (and men!) each month through its website, podcast, social media presence and special events. Fit Bottomed Girls is powered by Jennipher Walters and Kristen Seymour, who create, co-host, edit and dream of a more fit bottomed world where fit bottoms come in all shapes, sizes and backgrounds. With extensive experience in both fitness and journalism, these well known influencers can regularly be found standing on soapboxes to promote body positivity, coaching clients to discover their full potential and telling it like it is when it comes to being healthy.
Make sure to check out the newly redesigned website for Fit Bottomed Girls here: https://fitbottomedgirls.com/
Why a web redesign? Check out the story here: https://fitbottomedgirls.com/2018/05/we-redesigned-our-sites-to-all-be-in-one-place-heres-why/
Also check their awesome podcast at https://fitbottomedgirls.com/podcast/
- Fitness & Nutrition Expert Program: Get certified in fitness, nutrition, wellness & business in 12 weeks! Click to download our 2018 brochure. Next program starts September 26 2018.
- Holistic Nutrition Weight Loss Expert: Become a holistic nutrition weight loss expert! Next program starts June 26, 2018
Want to help support the show?
- Subscribe to us on iTunes and leave a review. Android users can subscribe on Google Play so you never miss an episode!
- Stay in the loop for future podcasts by Clicking here and we will make sure you are the first to know when they are available plus other awesome bonuses too!
- Email us at email@example.com with any questions fitness, nutrition, wellness or business that you would like us to give our 2 cents about!
- Follow us on Facebook!
Laura & Amanda – FIT CHICKS xo
*For informational purposes only. Please consult a physician before starting an exercise program