Do you ever wonder what the secret sauce is for running an effective, profitable fitness or health retreat? Co-Founder of FIT CHICKS Academy Laura Jackson and Amanda Quinn share their insights on how they have built successful health and fitness retreats with no overhead, no risk and continued success. In this episode you will hear about their struggles, the best decision they ever made with their retreats and how you can easily implement this as part of your own business today.
CLICK ON THE PLAYER ABOVE TO LISTEN!
In this episode, we cover:
- Co-Founders of FIT CHICKS talk about how they began to create fitness retreats and their why
- Why finding a key partner to create retreats will save you a ton of money and time and be your greatest investment
- How to create a plan for success and what that looks like for our retreats
- Do and dont’s of scheduling – where we went wrong and what we do differently now to make our retreats more streamlined
- Why creating something you would attend is an important lesson in development
- Fun ideas to add energy to your retreats
- How to over deliver and why it is so important to continued success
- Fitness & Nutrition Expert Program: Get certified in fitness, nutrition, wellness & business in 12 weeks! Click to download our 2018 brochure. Next program starts September 2018.
- Holistic Nutrition Weight Loss Expert: Become a holistic nutrition weight loss expert! Next program starts October 2018.
Want to help support the show?
- Subscribe to us on iTunes and leave a review. Android users can subscribe on Google Play so you never miss an episode!
- Stay in the loop for future podcasts by Clicking here and we will make sure you are the first to know when they are available plus other awesome bonuses too!
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions fitness, nutrition, wellness or business that you would like us to give our 2 cents about!
- Follow us on Facebook!
Laura & Amanda – FIT CHICKS xo
*For informational purposes only. Please consult a physician before starting an exercise program