CLICK ON THE PLAYER TO LISTEN!
Put your hand up if this sounds familiar; you head to the gym, jump on the treadmill for an hour and push yourself physically and mentally through the workout even though you REALLY didn’t want to be there and are starving! You then head home, grab whatever is in the fridge or freezer and still feel hungry. You then think “well I did workout for an hour, I deserve something sweet” and dive into that cookie jar or bag of chips. If this has been a glimpse into your world and you feel frustrated or overwhelmed because you are not seeing the results you are expecting from those grueling hours at the gym, then this episode is a must!! We will dive into the things holding you back from reaching your results, small switches you can make to maximize efforts and my one little bonus tip to help you fast track fat loss today.
In this episode we cover:
- How hitting the gym might actually be setting you back
- Learn how to determine frequency for results
- The one common habit that could be breaking down muscle instead of building it
- Why what you put in your mouth might be sabotaging those results
- The one thing most people do at the gym that can be causing your program to backfire
- Learn the type of training technique used to maximize time and results today
- Why the “all or nothing mentality” is not ideal and what to do instead
- Co-Founder Amanda’s one bonus tip to use to get results fast!
- Fitness & Nutrition Expert Program: Get certified in fitness, nutrition, wellness & business in 12 weeks! Click to download our 2018 brochure. Next program starts September 26 2018.
- Holistic Nutrition Weight Loss Expert: Become a holistic nutrition weight loss expert! Next program starts October 16 2018. Download our program brochure now!
Want to help support the show?
- Subscribe to us on iTunes and leave a review. Android users can subscribe on Google Play so you never miss an episode!
- Stay in the loop for future podcasts by Clicking here and we will make sure you are the first to know when they are available plus other awesome bonuses too!
- Email us at email@example.com with any questions fitness, nutrition, wellness or business that you would like us to give our 2 cents about!
- Follow us on Facebook!
Laura & Amanda – FIT CHICKS xo
*For informational purposes only. Please consult a physician before starting an exercise program