In the new age of information, it can be hard for people to keep up with the overwhelming amount of health advice out there. Every week there seems to be a new diet, a new supplement, a new training method, and a new way to manage your stress. And even worse, sometimes they conflict! On this episode, we are joined by the amazing Dr. Nathalie Beauchamp, doctor of chiropractic, a certified Functional Medicine Practitioner with the Institute of Functional Medicine, and author of Hack Your Health Habits—Simple Action-Driven, Natural Health Solutions for People On The Go! Dr Natalie shares with us how to health hack your habits from fitness to nutrition, brain health to gut health by helping us decipher overwhelming health information, find natural health solutions and empower you to take action with a proven habit hacking process.
CLICK ON THE PLAYER TO LISTEN!
In this episode, we cover:
- Nathalie’s story of how she got into the nutrition indusrty
- What is health habit hacking
- What is standing in people’s way in order to make healthy changes
- 3 health hacks you can start making today
- How Nathalie balances health, wellness, and fitness with her job and personal life
- Nathalie’s #1 piece of advice to help you live a fiercer, healthier and happier life
- And more!
About Nathalie Beauchamp
Dr. Nathalie is a no nonsense, get-it-done kind of doctor who has created a step-by-step formula to help individuals hack their health habits and have them on their A-game, no matter what age. Through her years of experience, she has curated 12 major pillars of physical and mental health that will help people live to their full potential.
Check out her website at hackyourhealthhabits.com
FB – https://www.facebook.com/drnathaliebeauchamp
- Fitness & Nutrition Expert Program: Get certified in fitness, nutrition, wellness & business in 12 weeks! Click to download our brochure. Next program starts March 27 2019.
- Holistic Nutrition Weight Loss Expert: Become a holistic nutrition weight loss expert! Next program starts October 16 2018. Download our program brochure now!
Want to help support the show?
- Subscribe to us on iTunes and leave a review. Android users can subscribe on Google Play so you never miss an episode!
- Stay in the loop for future podcasts by Clicking here and we will make sure you are the first to know when they are available plus other awesome bonuses too!
- Email us at email@example.com with any questions fitness, nutrition, wellness or business that you would like us to give our 2 cents about!
- Follow us on Facebook!
Laura & Amanda – FIT CHICKS xo
*For informational purposes only. Please consult a physician before starting an exercise program