Are you suffering from poop issues? Are you secretly dealing with Constipation, bloating, diarrhea and are too embarrassed to talk about it? You are not alone. Between 25- 45 million people suffer from IBS aka irritable bowel syndrome and 2 out of 3 are females. It affects your health, your fitness & weight loss goals, your personal life, your happiness and more. While the exact cause is unknown and varies from person to person, there are ways to get to the bottom of YOUR IBS to get it under control. In this awesome interview with Holistic Nutritionist and FIT CHICKS Academy Instructor, Jennifer Papaconstantinou we dive deep into understanding IBS, how to uncover the root cause of your symptoms and how you can take back the power over your health by starting with a few simple strategies !
CLICK ON THE PLAYER TO LISTEN!
In this episode, we cover:
- What is IBS
- The difference between IBS, Chrohn’s, Colitis and Celiac
- What are some of the health issues with IBS if you don’t get it under control
- How can IBS tie in to weight gain?
- How do you know if you may be suffering (what are the signs and symptoms)
- What is the best diet and lifestyle changes for IBS?
- And more!
About Jennifer Papaconstantinou
Jennifer Papaconstantinou CNP, NNCP, RNT is a graduate of the Institute of Holistic Nutrition in Toronto, where she earned her designation as a Certified Nutritional Practitioner. In addition to graduating with First-Class Honours and Valedictorian, she has continued training with world renowned Premier Research Labs, Seroyal, Edison Institute of Nutrition and Centennial College. She also had the honor to participate in a Mentorship program, studying the philosophies and teachings of Dr. Bernard Jensen and Dr. Robert Marshall PhD. Completing certification courses in Clinical Iridology, B.A.S.E. Allergy Therapy, Live Blood Microscopy, Metabolic Balance, QRA, Holistic Cancer Practitioner Certification and is working toward her Certification in Biotherapeutic Drainage adds to Jennifer’s many clinical modalities. She is also an instructor in our Holistic Nutrition Weight Loss Expert Program!
Check out Jennifer’s website at https://www.healnaturally.ca/
Follow Jennifer on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/jenniferhealnaturally/
- Fitness & Nutrition Expert Program: Get certified in fitness, nutrition, wellness & business in 12 weeks! Click to download our brochure. Next program starts March 27 2019.
- Holistic Nutrition Weight Loss Expert: Become a holistic nutrition weight loss expert! Next program starts February 19, 2019. Download our program brochure now!
Want to help support the show?
- Subscribe to us on iTunes and leave a review. Android users can subscribe on Google Play so you never miss an episode!
- Stay in the loop for future podcasts by Clicking here and we will make sure you are the first to know when they are available plus other awesome bonuses too!
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions fitness, nutrition, wellness or business that you would like us to give our 2 cents about!
- Follow us on Facebook!
Laura & Amanda – FIT CHICKS xo
*For informational purposes only. Please consult a physician before starting an exercise program