Want to know a secret guys? Even as a co-founder of FIT CHICKS Academy I too have a trainer and it has helped me to next level my fitness and health goals. You see hiring a trainer is not just for someone who is just starting out it is for anyone who is looking to invest in their health. Investing in your health is so important but also something many of us overlook or see as a cost that is not in their budget. In today’s episode i am going to share with you guys the top reasons why you need to invest today, signs that you need a trainer in your life and why online training programs are amazing for getting results.
In this episode, Amanda covers:
- The one thing that holds most people back from hiring a trainer and why it shouldnt
- How to know when you need a trainer or training program
- The main benefits to having a trainer
- How finding the right trainer is key to your success
- The one thing that can allow you to work with your favorite trainer from anywhere in the world
- Why trainers hire trainers
- What to do next to get set up for success
CLICK ON THE PLAYER TO LISTEN!
- Fitness & Nutrition Expert Program: Get certified in fitness, nutrition, wellness & business in 12 weeks! Click to download our brochure. Next program starts March 27 2019.
- Holistic Nutrition Weight Loss Expert: Become a holistic nutrition weight loss expert! Next program starts February 19, 2019. Download our program brochure now!
Want to help support the show?
- Subscribe to us on iTunes and leave a review. Android users can subscribe on Google Play so you never miss an episode!
- Stay in the loop for future podcasts by Clicking here and we will make sure you are the first to know when they are available plus other awesome bonuses too!
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions fitness, nutrition, wellness or business that you would like us to give our 2 cents about!
- Follow us on Facebook!
Laura & Amanda – FIT CHICKS xo
*For informational purposes only. Please consult a physician before starting an exercise program