Trying to have the perfect holiday is the number one thing that stresses everyone out this time of year. Planning, shopping, cooking, hosting, travelling, traditions and more it can be overwhelming and simply exhausting. Today we chat all about what to do so instead of burn out after the holiday season you feel joyful and full of love. Focusing on letting go of tradition, creating new ones, maintaining self care and schedules can all help. Listen today to hear what we feel is the greatest tool for holiday survival.
In this episode we cover:
- Top 5 ways to manage stress through the holidays
- Why getting in your steps is not just for exercise
- What the Hoku Spot is and why it is so helpful
- The one thing to avoid doing to keep the calm
- Why perfect is boring
- How to let go of tradition and why this will help alleviate anxiety
- The number one thing to do not just in the holiday season but everyday for optimal stress management
CLICK ON THE PLAYER TO LISTEN!
- Fitness & Nutrition Expert Program: Get certified in fitness, nutrition, wellness & business in 12 weeks! Click to download our brochure. Next program starts March 27 2019.
- Holistic Nutrition Weight Loss Expert: Become a holistic nutrition weight loss expert! Next program starts February 19, 2019. Download our program brochure now!
Want to help support the show?
- Subscribe to us on iTunes and leave a review. Android users can subscribe on Google Play so you never miss an episode!
- Stay in the loop for future podcasts by Clicking here and we will make sure you are the first to know when they are available plus other awesome bonuses too!
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions fitness, nutrition, wellness or business that you would like us to give our 2 cents about!
- Follow us on Facebook!
Laura & Amanda – FIT CHICKS xo
*For informational purposes only. Please consult a physician before starting an exercise program